Monday, April 21, 2008

And you taught me how to save a life.

And you taught me how to save a life.

firstly, i wanna thank a super nice guy for writing a poem a day for vannnz yo.
(: it really was great, (better not praise him too much though, HAHAH.) he could be a poet.
but i doubt he wants to.
anyway, thanks ivannnnn:D
many things in common, including having a "van" in our names :D
heheh, thanks for your poems. + yr chats.

secondly, i wanna thank plankton for the letters, woohooo:D
hahahah, i feel happy reading it. :D

Also, i was quite happy that mano didnt book me in any cmf file or whateverzxzx (:
I thought she'll be like booking me lahzxzx.
but who knows what she'll do tmr.
Hmm, something happened to our classmate too.
):
Dont wanna talk about it.

School was okay, except english. D:<
sometimes mano really make me hate english so so much!
LOL, and the body talk by Dove was quite funny and interesting.
Then after school, slacked with regiyampaste aka dinosaurrrr :D
went home (: with plankton the good twin of plankton. HAHA.

JIAYOUUU AHPEK and i'll go home with you too (:

thanks regiyampaste for today. (:
although you have been abit crazy today but i still love you.
(:

thats all for today. my life's full of smiles today.
a day with smiles, another day with frowns. Oh man.
:D
alright, have a happy night everyone!(:
-vannnnz.

Where did I go wrong,I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life.

No comments: