Sunday, April 27, 2008

BESTFRIENDS

west coast & bestfriends.

A day out to west coast park is love.
Woke up super late in the afternoon and chiong to jurong east (thanks pops).
Daddy fetched me and car to west coast macs first.
And then nat and regi came.
Joel was last, he said the bus didnt stop and he had to take the bus back again. HAHA:P
Haha, regi's laptop is the biggesttttt, hehe.
Did literature project on the laptops, THANKKKS NAT and jo and car.
I didnt really help T___T
Okay whatever (:
And so we stayed from noon till night.
Car went home at about evening and so we're left with regi,me,nat and jo (:
Ivan came with his sweet sweet little sister (:
They went home soon after and me,regi,nat,jo ton there.
Played flying fox till crazy @___@
scream like mad, my throat's real sore nowwww.
thanks to nat,regi and jo -.- They think imma volleyball and keeps swinging me around.
Nat is the one who keeps saying "pass pass! pass to me!".
Hahaha, she really thinks imma ball manzz.
(: quite fun though. (and i screamed like monkey-.- scream like i'll be dead in a few seconds.)
Regi went home at around 9+ ): sadly.
So me,nat and jo so called "ton" there, fake one. haaha.
We did go back in the end.
We chatted and chatted, thinking if we should meet up every weekend. (:
Then daddy fetch nat and joel home (:
Reached home at 12am.

BestfriendsLove.
and oh i miss you so much, thanks for worrying about me and giving me a call t make sure im okay. (: you're the best, still.

I wish everyday is today.

goodbyeee, dead tired. (:

onetwothreefourfivesixseveneightnineten,iloveyouloveyouloveyou.

No comments: