Thursday, April 17, 2008

tear down that hurricane.

If i could just end my life with a fullstop.

oh man, i didnt know that running 2.4km would make your body ache like !#%&@!
and yesterday P.E was like shit.
ran like i've never ran before.
fortunately, i managed to pass :D -or i'll just kill myself.
the after effect was seriously torturing.
i slept on my sofa not long after i reached home. - as in, today.
:/

i've finally understood how to solve simultaneous equations(:
you know after you found out how to solve equations and problems, you'll feel very satisfied and happy.
im feeling quite happy that i've finally got the maths sums right (:

tomorrow, there's band.
worst, there's mano class.
i almost had my first CMF booking for this year (in fact last year dont have at all :DD) , thanks to mano.
she LOST my book and then told me she dont have.
i swear i've handed in okay!
i know i did!
IF i get my cmf booking cause of this, she's gonna be a bombarded !$%#@! for the rest of her life.
okay, maybe not for the rest of her life but for this entire year. (im not that bad, erhem.)

i hope you know what you'll doing -

tomorrow'll be a better dayyyy :D

On days like this, I love you more
Than words could ever say
I want to show the whole wide world
My love for you today
I'd give up everything I own
For a fleeting glance or kiss
My heart, it sings the sweetest song of love
On days like this.

disappointed and neglected. f.u.c.k -

No comments: