Tuesday, May 27, 2008

gone

): p's gone.

and im feeling real bored.
Doing nothing at home except being a glutton and eat and eat and eat.
Maid came at 12 went back at 5.
And since 12 i've been sleeping till 4 and then eating maggi mee + cookies + twisties till she goes. (: yummy.
yay, i've become a glutton. OFFICIALLY A GLUTTON.
Plus i woke up at 11 today. :/ Then ate bread and use comp and then sleep again, at 12! AHHH.
1 hour for breakfast, MANY hours for sleeping, another hour for snacks and maggi and omg.
Afterthat went to val's house because she's afraid of being home alone. -.-
WHAT THE.
*slaps self*
okay fine i used to be afraid of being home alone too.
ANYWAY, thats my interesting life.

I miss him so badly i can go crazy!! And it's only the first day.
:/
MUST.NOT.THINK.OF.HIM. - i cant. ):

yayayayayayayyyyyy, dad's gonna buy me many novels. *w.o.a.h.*
-.- i hope he really does.
I've been waiting for my dad to get me novels and stories and whatever that i can read for me during the holidays.
you can say, i love reading.
And if you dont love reading, give yourself a slap.
Okay im not that bad, im just being lame and bored but y'know i find people who dislike/hate reading pathetic because they are lack of imagination.
When you read, you start imagining the scenario of what you read.
So if you dont read, wont that be equivalent to lack-of-imagination?
Okay fine i shall stop acting like im so clever in english and that i wanna be an angmoh.
- but i really wanna be an angmoh.

STUPID.STUPID.STUPID xu lao shi/applecherrylipspie.
DAMN HER.
she called my dad like freaking so many times just to tell him to consider letting me take chinese language BASIC?!
clb for short.
WTH IS MY CHINESE THAT BAD!?!
okay yes i know its that bad.
But having me take clb is like )))): PRIMARY FIVE CHINESE.
)))): am i really...that bad?
argh. maybe taking clb is quite okay.
at least.. i dont really have to concentrate much on my chinese.
HATE - CHINESE.

okay.
): should just stop saying sad stuffs.

last but not least, I MISS P. and i want my boyfriend now.
NOW.
come back quicccck.

No comments: