Monday, May 12, 2008

hello i'm going nuts about you.

Hello everyone.
Today is the first day of school(after camp), and seriously i dont think i/we are in the mood for studying just after having funnn.
But you know this is life, and life's like this, so everyone have to be back in school to study.
Oh man, i can cry a river when i get back my science test because its a total failure.
Plus Mrs Tan is not here anymore and we have a flintstone for a science teacher.
"He looks like flintstone, you know fred flintstone." - concluded nat.
Well, seriously our new science teacher does look like flintstone, a cartoon in cartoon network(:
Okay, then i didnt do maths test today which means tomorrow i have to do maths test! T__T
But i guess im ready for it cause i've been doing alot of simultaneous equations sums during maths tuition.
School then ended with m.a.n.o which totally sucks. Plus i have to chiong her work later. Gah.
Save me.

Went home with him and it was super fun+cool+happy+ everything nice you could wish for.
I hope time stops so we could be together forever.
And thank you for the bag of hearts, you're the sweetest thing in the whole wide world and im glad you're mine.
Because I love you and my love for you shall last as long as the oceans waves hit the shore.
As long as the sun rises and the stars are in the sky,
That is how long I shall love you,
You are perfect to me.
Everything you are is what draws me to you.
i'm going nuts about you, and it's true oh so true.

Okay, goodbye.

No comments: