Sunday, May 25, 2008

I dont want you to leave -

Oh sweetheart, i dont want you to leave.
Having you leave me and not talking to you for days feels like torture's coming.
And i dont wantttt ):
Stupid service learning, arghhh!
It breaks two to one ):
Arghhhh, its making me go crazyyy ))):
I dont want tuesday to come, seriously i dont. Gah.
--
Tuesday please come, let my romeo learn what's life.
What's hardship and let him see through those people that's poorer than us.
Those people that needs more than us.
Those people that doesnt have much to eat, and doesnt have much education.
Let him spread and share his 12o hearts,hahaha. (((:
And give both mine and his blessings to the people there.
I know Tuesday's the day when i had to learn how to let go, for i know i'll have him back soon, very soon.
--

i prefer the first cause i really dont want him to leave. Yet i know once i let him go, i'll have him back. (:
Have to grow up, cant always have you by my side.

Okay anyway today i went swimmingggg and then to grandma's house with my super wonderful cuzzies.
I slept again, :/
oh man.
vanz have to stop being pig. ):

Tomorrow outing with car and dino. (:
Cant wait.
And last day to see him, ):
It's all happening too fast, im not ready yet. )):

Have to let go, but you'll always be in my heart.

No comments: