Saturday, May 10, 2008

To the left, right, up, down.

Random : i feel like using a different font now. :/

Okay, anyway.
Today was kinda slack for me :/
Went to tuition as usual, pity meeee. I was super tired i really felt that i couldnt get up from my bed at that time. T__T probably cause i never had such a good sleep after camp.
And then my momah just dragged me out of bed and i was left with no choice.
Wore the new flats momah had bought for me while i was away:)
HAHA, guess what!
I spent 2 full hours on a maths question!
It was really crazy, and what really surprised me was, aunty calin wasnt even mad at me!(:
She's damn nice, or maybe..bias towards me. Hehe.
After tuition i immediately went home and chiong lunch, after which i plop right into bed again.
Ben called me and i almost forgot i was supposed to meet him today!
I went back to sleep while waiting for him and he endd up waiting for me cause i was late.
We met at my house downstairs, talked for about 3 hours before he went to meet his friends.
Camwhored, and i love my super close retard, the typical ben! HAHAHA.
Dinner and here.
Oh man, im so tired but i just couldnt get to sleep.

Alright, im stopping here for now so goodnight everyone.
In fact, i love it when you go crazy because of me. I love it when you say you miss me more than i miss you. You know, you're my anything and everything. (L)

No comments: