Saturday, June 7, 2008

Etched in my heart.

I LOVE PETER&EDMUND&CASPIAN&TAKESHI WHATEVER WHATEVER(mark teo lookalike-.-)
They are like so OMGGGGGG, cant stand their handsomenesssss, hahahaha.
Plankton,kill me:/ HAHA.

Argh, really need to kill me cause recently i keep talking bout shuai-ge(s) in my posts.
Hehehe, anyway, today was super slackyyyy.
Went to lot 1 for cotton on at 4+ LOL.
Just to satisfy our boredom.
Love NGJINGQI(qi,yr name is sticking tgt, killing me?) ALOT. hahahaa:)
Macs for teabreak (LOL,sound so -.-) and i love macstalk PLUS GUYS WITH FRINGE TOPIC.
i think guys with PETER/EDMUND hairstyle is KEWLLLLL okay, wahaha:)
They have the FRINGEEEEE.
LOL:)
and then railway mall for dinner.

Had hell loads of fun with cuzzieeee, loves.
swimming tmrrrr!:)

seeya all tmrrrr!:)
sounds incomplete again, sigh.

It seems like we're drifting apart, i dont want this to happen but i dont know why.):

No comments: