Monday, June 16, 2008

hello.
Me.Is.Being.A.Retard.Now
thanks to plankton who is, er, bathing now.
Whatever, bathe or dont bathe also chouchou!:)

Urgh, me love plankton more than you loving your boyfriend:)
(you refers to anyone, if you think you is YOU, lol, so be it.)
and me love crapping-whining-bullying-etc planktonnn.
me is lesbiannnnn! not.
me must stop thinking me is lesbian cause plankton's no girl! LOL:) (seriously not lesbian uh)
me love plankton love love love love love! my boyfriend alot.
not to forget, me is plankton's (or everyone's,hahaha) :
superwonder-fulfabulousretardedspoiltsweet-anything nice you can think of- PRINCESSSSSSS.
Hehe.
okay me is super retarded now so dont mind me cause me take wrong pills.

haizzz im so plankton-deprived now cause somehow i miss him terribly much.

hahahaa,:)
here's smth for mini potato,blur and stupid (not) :
leseanzzzzz! thanks for pei-ing me on the phone these few nights, playing games to ease my boredom. yes i know im a reversi pro muahaha:)
Also to ensure me that i shouldnt be afraid of anything, and that i shouldnt think too much of what i shouldnt be thinking of (lol, hu si luan xiang).
Thanks for introducing me the show incredible tales -.- that make me so scared at night that i almost cried.
LOL.
thanks for the advice of how to try and sleep, like drinking warm milk or counting sheeps:)
Thanks for saying you'll wait for me till 4am in case i still cant sleep, and smsing me at 3.54am telling me you're gonna sleep.
HAHAHA, see im so sweet to post these for youuu!
thanks mini potato for, everything!:)
-vannnnnnzzxzzzzz


OKAY thats basically the end. :)
i love love love love love love love plankton alot. (and i know i said that many times, haizzz. who cares!:D )

*sentosa tmr.

No comments: