Monday, June 9, 2008

No need to say goodbye.

Sigh.

Today has been a really tiring day for me.
im exhausted, and i really wanna have a goodnight sleep.
Woke up at 8am due to nightmares. ):
What luck):
Used the comp till its time to meet regiyampaste.

Went to school and found my carnival tickets!
Happy like never before cause if it's not found, i'll be SO dead.
Plus, im really guilty now cause plankton searched my room for it but to no avail, just to know that the tickets were in my locker.
Ahhhh, sorry plankton. :/
Anyway, headed to tiong bahru to make my new ezlink card:)
Yippee yay, finally stopped using adult card, the fares are like so high high high.

Its a great joy to see baby leia laughing and smiling while playing with her:)
having her tiny fingers wrapping around your pinkie makes you feel so blessed:)
But sometimes, one have to admit she's alil spoilt. Oh man.

I brought back my maths textbook, and soon i'll have to study chapters from it.
Maybe i should use the computer lesser nowadays.
But its the only way i communicate with him, ):
wednesday's coming:) maybe things will be better.

I love the chronicles of narnia so much, i keep thinking of the story.
If only, if only my life would be that exciting.
I wouldnt hate my life like how im hating it now):
Holidays are real boring, there's nothing much to do except sticking your butt on the chair and staring at the square screen.

I hate bangalahs.
freaking pervertsssss.
dig out their white eyeballs. @___@
may all perverts(bangalahs or not,) die with peace.
No way are they gonna die with peace.

i miss you, life's really boring without you to talk to OFTEN. sigh. probably we had our own reasons.

i don't know what's wrong, what's wrong with me.
Everything's changed, but nothing seems to change.
Things do get better, but things get worse more.
Time goes so fast, but time does go slow too.
It's just a matter of, how you think it is to be.
My thinking's getting out of hand, i keep thinking negatively.
Oh what's wrong with me.

* Grrrrr.
I hate my complexion, hate periods, hate my hair, hate not having money, hate not being able to handle my life without acting like a nutcase, hate not having a social life hate not having a fashion sense. I HATE EVERYTHINGGGG, !#%&%@!? (or maybe not, im just being alil cranky today.)

No comments: