Wednesday, June 11, 2008

till they're before your eyes,

staying over again, don't know why.
Maybe cause im escaping from my parents' naggings,
maybe cause i could sleep late without anyone bothering me,
maybe cause i could wake up late too, without any phone calls in the morning that ends up with "nothing lah,bye".

but seriously, i dont know why staying over becomes a habit to me, valerie's bed is not even that comfortable.
It's filled with soft toys and by morning i'll get a stern-looking face girl asking me why is it that her soft toys were on the floor.
Sigh.

Anyway, happier things:)
Plankton drop by today.
Hah, i love ( and i mean more than love) my boyfriend alot, he's the only one i have.
:) its just great to have him by my side, if only that happens every single minute.
Muahaha.

i find myself super boring:/
it's one thing i really hate.

corrinne's mine tmrrr:)
and a day out with yun sometime next week.
Holidays are soon to be over, homework all not done.
I think, i deserve to die a horrible death.
Ah.
i dont want school to reopen so soon.

+ luke's seriously getting on my nerve.
im tired of everything, somehow.

and i love you toooo much, i dont even know how much i love you.

No comments: