Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Anxiety.

Probably what im feeling right now?
Anxious, insane, nonsensical, stupidity, petrified.
Yes, i think thats what im feeling now.

Anyway vanzzz izz sickzzz yopzzz:)
And i wish, oh how i wish, im not going school tomorrowwww.
Funfair on saturday, excited? Maybe :@
Sigh.

Im in my own world nowadays, everything seems to be going slow, even when time is running fast.
Im just doing things slow, im just taking my time.
I'll let everyone wait, wait till the sky falls and the angels appear.
No urgency of time? Yes.
Nothing you can do about it, can you?
No.
I know you can't.

Silly guppies are lovedddd, wanna be one? Silly.

:) goodnight everyone, hush now and go to sleep.
(Geez)

ps: love bridget yuqi yunxin natalia regina carissa many many manyzxzxz(L)(L)(L).
Love my boyfriend more.

No comments: