Thursday, July 3, 2008

better off alone?


Hello silly guppiesssss! (have the habit of calling everyone silly guppy/guppies now:P)
I think im getting more and more excited and enthusiastic for the funfair nowwww because i just realised that friends, families and cousins are coming on saturday yippeeee:)
Yes, though i sold quite a number of tickets, the thinking of noone coming is still in my mind but, its been erased now!:)
Didnt go to school today because im down with flu sorethroat and headache and it's killing me):
Staying at home is like, omgwtfbbq becauseeeeee..!! Im like so hell bored.
But i did slept like..almost the whole day:)
Lets see..
-wake up at 12 and lie in bed till 2 :O
-lunch and watched legally blonde (L)(L)(L)
-slept till 5.15 and stay in bed till 6.30 :O
-bathe and compewwwterrrr:DDD
hheheh, call me a pig i dont care:)
Anyway i wish i did go to school, so i know how's the funfair preperations coming to, and also, i can go out with yap+...lim??:)
Oh and also, here's to people who cared and tagged in ma bloggy, asking me to get well soon!:) Thanks guysssssss(L)
*screammmmms, im having pixies in my tummy nowww:) I dont know what makes me so excited but im just :)
My own world still revolve around me, but in a better way. It's not stopping, it's turning, round and round, round scribblytown.
okay goodbye all!
(inserts hearts and kisses and misses and..love.)
I think you're mistaken, I'm sorry to say, i'm really just a loser, you're better off alone.(L)

No comments: