Monday, July 7, 2008

dark knights and pixies and gingerbreadman:D






Hi hi hi hi hi hey hey hey yo.
:)
Funfair (sat) was like .. fairly fun and there are many peopleeeeee.
I remembered perspiring, sneaking out of school hailing a cab to cab down to evelynn's house, and and and..distributing flyers outside school gate!:)
I also remembered my dear primary school friends Roy Jinhan and WyeSheng coming down just for me! (maybe, hahaha) :D And that i slacked with them, walking around in school.
Remembered my parents coming down to school waiting for the arrival of the chicken wings, hahaha!:)))
Remembered meeting cuzzzzzies and family member after the guys left.
Rememberedmeeting charissa for camwhoring:D
Yay oh funfair is so loved.
Okay done muahahahaha, coz there's nothing much to say about it, just funfunfunfunfun:D
So i dont owe any of you silly guppies any funfair elaboration anymore! hahaha:)
okay im going for dinner will be posting later:D
(L)(L)(L)!

No comments: