Friday, July 4, 2008

indignified.

mix the paint mix mix mix:)
proud of my artwork:O
hello marcus marketty marcus:)
Love you very much, best mini potato ever:)
Hello silly guppies:)
Funfair preperations today:)
Fun, fun, fun.
Slack almost half-a-day, then started working on some banners:)
Proud of my artwork manzxzxzxz, mauahahha.
Cant wait for instructor potato and carrie to comeeeeee!!!!:)
oh man oh man oh man now im having pixies,knights and ponys in my tummy,hehehe:D
Oh and friends families pixies unicorns please do find me at the funfair tmr from 2pm - 5pm.
I'll be selling food like..um, chicken wings, muah chee, donuts, custard puffs, drinks, and cupcakes:)
I'll be doing the third shift tmr which is also the last shift. Hehehe, so if you wanna play with me (lol), find me before 2pm okay:D
Or i'll have to work liao.
:)
Vivo wth yap, lovez.
Goodnight everyone, tomorrow will be a great day. (i hope)
:)
( throws confetti and heartfelt love. )

No comments: