Tuesday, July 22, 2008

it hurts down to my soul.

Yuqi,brid,evan,vannnn:D
Van and Evannnn:)Van and Esther:)))
-
One thing to say and that is, I HATE YOU.
and i want plankton nowwwww):

It cuts so deep,it hurts down to my soul. My friends tell me I ain't the same no more, we still need each other. When we stumble and fall, how we gon' act, like what we had, ain't nothin' at all now.

Pepper : Hey you, dont worry bout goat anymore. Soon he will realise, how he've treated you. So badly, so idioticly. I cant help much, i cant do much. Because he gets angry so easily, i cant do anything. But i'll be there when you need a helping hand, i'll be there when you need a listening ear. Dont ever give up, for you're regconized by your sweet cheerful character, and for your endurance/patience you have given not only to him, but to your friends. He will come to his senses one day. Continue to endure, no matter what happens. :) God's there and im there for you too!:D

HELLO I WANNA GO FROLICKSSSSSSSS plzplzplz.

No comments: