Thursday, July 17, 2008

Love me, dont leave me.

And that's when i realised, i've never loved fully before.

What I can remember
Is a lot like water
Trickling down a page
Of the most beautiful colors.


There's maths test tomorrow, shitzzz, im deadz.
History test was like !!!!! at first, till i prayed and God answered my prayer, thus making the test an easy peasy one. probably cause teacher gave us time to revise and gave us clues? Praise the Lord, thanks so very muchieszx:)
I think i still remembered the answers muahaha, but might still fail): I didnt touch history books/book at all.

Meanwhile the reader's digest can help fill me up while waiting for a day out to get novels:)

Ants ants ants i hate ants and i want cold rock now.

My heart sinks when i see you and couldnt do anything about it.

I need to study for maths, i cant bear to fail time and again and i really hate applecherrylipspie xu zhi wei, i wanna punch her face. ):< And chinese test was effffing difficult i dont know what im writing or reading.

Life is screwed up to bits and pieces and i cant find those bits and pieces so i could fix it back.

Maybe im really turning into a lesbian after loving guys. I love guys too much that i start to like girls. HAHA, getting away from me girls? Im vanessssaaa lessy and i find you attractive woman[:< (gives sick look.) LOL sorry randomness, but nah, i wont turn lessy no no no.

I teared seeing my mobile phone being retarded switching on and off by itself. I need a new phone so goodbye my love. I want shimin's foneeee!!!!! Damn it save $$$$$.

Somehow i find myself filled with insanity because of the things happening around me. I need to get a life yozzzz.

I never loved nobody fully
Always one foot on the ground
And by protecting my heart truly
I got lost in the sounds
I hear in my mind
All these voices
I hear in my mind all these words
I hear in my mind all this music
And it breaks my heart
And it breaks my heart
And it breaks my heart
It breaks my heart .

No comments: