Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memories, they're following me like a shadow now. And I'm dreaming, And I've already suffered the fever of disbelief. I've seen your act And I know all the facts. I'm still in love with who I wish you were. It ain't hard to see who you are underneath. And I wish you were here. I was true as the sky is blue. I couldn't soon say the same for you. So now I find denial in my eyes, I'm mesmerized by the picture that's in my mind. Tell me when I'll finally see your shallow heart, For what it is Cause I don't want to keep on believing in illusions.

Maybe being alone in class could make me study harder, strive for higher results and goals? Maybe. Should Be. Most probably.

Didnt went to school today, faked-sick? My sore eyes are getting better, but it itches a hell lot. I could just - dig my eyeballs out. I dont like seeing ugly things, i've seen enough in this world. Looking at myself in the mirror makes me want to smash the mirror immediately.

Out to holland with cousin tmr right after school, cant wait!:)

Was suppose to go Band today, guess i was lazy or something? Lim sent me a message right after Band, It was touching to know that people in s.u.p misses me:) Hahaha! Should have gone in the first place. I wouldnt be so bored at home. Luckily Plank came to accompany me today :)

Dad's omelette is like a not bad, can be improved:) Lesean smsed me in classss too, :DDD
I treated Mum to bubble tea, sadly she chose the wrong one and doesnt really like it:( Oh well! She does appreciate it though:)

Kiss.Faint.Kill.
I kiss, You Faint, I Kill, You Die.

Recess with Lim tomorrrrowww, hope it all goes well.
I dont need people to like me. I dont need to bother if they hate me. As long as there's still true friends around, I dont have to worry. Besides, God knows what we are doing:)

Mum says i have to buck up and do well right now. And to reward me for every test i pass, she'll buy me a prezzie:) Yessss.

I. Cant. Escape. Anymore. I. Have. To. Face. This. All. Over. Again.

A strong front i'll have to put up, but it wont last long.

YESSSS FROLIC:D
byebyebyebyebyeeee.
i'll stand up by myself again.

Oh btw, Thanks Junyi for praying for me:) Much love.

No comments: