Friday, July 11, 2008

sell my senses.


Sell my senses, forgive my hesitation.
I (L)(L)(L) bridget niao er ok ok ok :)
And callyyyy (L)(L)(L)! :D
Thanks darlings for yesterday today tomorrow the day after tomorrow and the day after tomorrow's tomorrow!:)
Especially, Niao er<3>
Also the Awesome clique with a capital A that's always there for meeee!:)
(Car, get well soon, seeya in school well and smiling!)
Oh manzxzx, i say until as if im gonna die anytime soon or just had a heartbreak and is thanking everyone for being there for me. How random.
.____.
Anyway, hate myself for not being able to go home with planketty today):
Sighhh.
Sorry plankton):
Band on monday?
Im back in main band?
Playing nothing?
Being an extra?
A failure?
WHY.
I wanna eat tubs of ice-cream now.
Coldrock, Haagen daz, ben&jerry's, whatever it is.
I want to eat ice-cream now.
Im sad, and crying blobs of tears. Salty ones, not normal ones. ):
I need some excitement in my life, damn it.
Richelle's church tmr?
Corrine's too?
I dont know.
Lord, please help.
Answer my prayers, guide me, lead me a direction.
I had enough of walking alone my ups and downs.
I need you, i really do.
): Im letting everything into the hands of God.
( Gays anatomy or what? I saw gays. Many of them. Urgh. But whats wrong? There's nothing really wrong bout them, dont get so worked up by saying : Oh look, guy and guy holding hands, kissing each other! You are just being effing childish. Im not helping gays but i think they really need their freedom. Holding hands, dont tell me you dont do that when you're in kindergarten. i bet you held your friend of the same sex's hand before, right right right? Yeah anyway. I saw gays today. Oh and not to forget, lesbians. Kewl :) - sorry pretty random. -.- )
Last thing, if you wanna say im lazy, think twice.
Im Not Lazy, Im Just Saving Energy.
xoxo, tomorrow then!(L)

No comments: