Friday, August 8, 2008

Fall back, dance through the night, right in the rain.

Me have a cold now. Fluuuuuuu, and me want it.
Me wont complain.
I'll just let my nose run and run and run, more than 2.4km for sure. No doubts.

Qian Hu Fish Farm is abit like a dung cause it kinda stink in every places that we've walked through. Except, ahhhh. the qian hu cafe where we could buy stuffs to bring to the bus to eat!:)
Actually its really boring seeing fishes big small thin fat, because they are still fishes and most of them look the same. Yet, classmates still looked super enthusiastic and fished out their handphones to take pictures of fishesxzxzx. Me and regi kept stepping on rubber bands that were left on the floor and we were like kinda freaked out cause we thought we stepped on fishes that jumped out of their tanks. Oh man that was dumb.

Anywayyyy.

After qian hu( i could go home straight if not for my bag that were left in school. its freaking near to my home! By car.), went to meet qi and her shyshyshyzxz friend at holland! Headed to frolicks and oh man its super dups nice can. :) I ate the same, yoghurt with strawberries! Maybe cause its real cooling. Got another badge to my collection! I've got 3, pathetic, i know. But i'll get more. :D No doubts.
i got my f21 wallet, finally!
Yes be jealous, its real nice. Just thattttt, its alil too long but who cares man. I like.

Got home. Went down to meet zl.
:) It rained right after i reached downstairs. Shelter at vanz castle, usual place! I love that tower. Super loads of memories. No clouds nor stars today. ): sad. But had lots of fun still! It rained, and rained, and still continue raining. I didnt want to go bishan tomorrow, thus i drenched myself in rain. I did it! I've got a cold now, yay. hahaha, madnessss. Night(s) with zl is like sssssoooo cool fun nice more more more. Keep troubles away.

Bishan stadium by 8.30 tmr? Bet it'll be like a dung all the way.
Holding hands under hot sun. so cool, not.

me lazy lalalalala.

why dyou treat me this way? Yknow how much it hurts. But im over it, over it now.

No comments: