Saturday, August 23, 2008

I cant think much now due to having a 5 hour sleep on a lazy saturday.
I shouldnt be sleeping, nor should i be sitting on this comfy chair using computer now.
But i really had to share something which i've learnt from a 2 days course of adam khoo learning technology.

They say that adam khoo learning tecnologies's people would make you cry, in one way or another, when they motivate you.
I thought that was crap at first, and thought i would never tear, no, not there. At least.
But i was wrong.

Yesterday was the last day of adam khoo's learning technologies course, and i was quite relieved that im able to go back to my friends on monday. Go back to classes again. But i sure do miss being in an air-con room whole day doodling and listening to trainers motivating you. You can say, i was motivate-d.

Sometimes i felt like slapping everyone who talks to me, when they are trying to care. Sometimes when they care, i find them irritating. Sometimes i hated them to the core. THEM, could just be someone whom im sooo close to. And yes, i hate them the moment they start talking to me. Why is that so?

There are many times people looked down on me, but i dont really care. And now looking back, why do i even prove them right? Why cant i do something, to prove them wrong. Those arrows they shot on me, why cant i try shooting them back with the same bullet they used?

I thought alot, about what Melvin said. He really made people wake up to their senses. A wake up call he gave.

If i were to die tomorrow, what would people remember me as? Someone who's lazy, never top in class, never smart, never promising and never succeeding.
I dont like it.
Would YOU like it, if YOU were to die tomorrow and everyone remembers you as someone like the above, for you've never done anything useful in your life?
OR,
would you rather die as someone who succeeds in things, who's promising and good in all ways?
I'd choose the second one, i wanna make life meaningful, live life beautiful, live life freely, nd i know i got to pay a price in order to have these. Paying that price, i need to start studying. Saying but not doing it doesnt make a difference. Though im not sure how to start, where to start, but i know when to start. Now. I have to start from scratch. Pull myself up, i have to. I dont want to see my friends/cousins/people being able to live in a big house next time, being able to buy anything and everything they like, but i cant.
I want to be the someone who live in a big house and buy anything i like. Be someone whom people can remember me as someone who's succeeding.

Goals i've learn to make, goals i've to keep and aim.

Then, Melvin showed us pictures. Pictures showing what's on the other side of the world. What other children are doing right now. What and how are they living their lives when YOU are now relaxing and still living in your comfort zone. Correction, its WE.

A picture shows a boy washing his head in urine. Bull's urine.
Why?
Cause there's no water. Cause he's dirty. Cause he JUST WANTS TO BE CLEAN.
But we, however, can drag till late late late before we bathe. BECAUSE: we are lazy. we take things for granted, seriously.
And if you were to show him your bathroom, place it infront of him, what d'you think was his first reaction?
He would think he's dreaming. Totally dreaming, castles in the air. He wouldnt dare use the shower, because to him, it's illusion. Its like gold, treasure. Water = treasure. It's too much for him.
AND TO US, we take it as nothing much. We dont even treasure the things that we have. And if there isnt a shower for you anymore, would you bathe in bull's urine? Think.

More to the story..he's probably a child soldier. Children who've been nabbed by terrorists to be used as soldiers. They were force to hold weapons in their tiny hands and to kill innocent people.
Do you want to kill the innocents? Do you want to bathe in bull's urine, be villains' slave? And soon after...be numb to all feelings and make killing your hobby? Live this way the whole of your life?

Next was a gruesome picture of a baby, known as snake baby. It was a her, and she's got a really rare disease where her skin would crack and bleed profusely, just because her skin grows 14x faster than normal. Died 4 hours later. Why must it be her? Why is her life like this? Can you see how lucky we are? Facts : Less than 30 people in the world have got this disease and only 4 are surviving it now.

So many more, but if i were to type it here, it would probably be a very long post, and i would probably have a late dinner.

): im so damnzxz sad now.

Parents, melvin made us cry because of this. 2 people, greatest impact on your life.
" Your parents forked out their life just to give you life."
I hate myself for one simple reason, my incorrigible attitude towards my parents.
I remember me hating my parents for nagging at me, blahblahblah. Like, really. But now, i dont. Even if they do nag at me, scold me for my wrong doings, or even being really unreasonable, i dont hate them. I do detest them, only for awhile. Perhaps God made this change? I prefer it this way now. I'll just tolerate and then soon after they would stop and (L) again.
For me, my DAD is always someone who would come back late and leave early and will only get to see him at night, real late. That was last time. Im glad i can see him everyday now. He's someone who wouldnt express his love much, except for those irritating ticklings sometimes. Yet he gave me everything i wanted, ipod,shoes,$$.
My MUM, is the best. She's the one who went through so much just for me. She's indescribable. She's the one who cares more than anyone do, my alarm clock(hehe.), the one who have hands that wash my clothes,put ribena in waterbottle, put a new pair of socks for me for the next morning, touches my forehead to see if the fever had subsided. The one that stayed up late to look after me, gives spellings, call to ask for spellings(!!).
So much more, but what if both of them are gone? Who can i turn to?

Melvin made us think alot, like look back at what we've done through a telly screen, our movie and that our parents came to talk to us before they go. MANY, many of us teared.
I did, not much but i still did. Those who didnt doesnt have a heart.

Melvin also said stuffs like us pushing our parents away and not wanting to give them a chance to talk to us. I think thats really true.

I often ask my mum to go away whenever she steps into the study room. Be it asking me what to eat or asking me questions, i always asked her to get out without giving her a chance to complete her sentence.
And i always push my dad aside, teasing him how dumb to not know how to use the comp propely or anything. I know i myself isnt that smart, afterall he's the one who teaches me how to read and write, other than teachers.
Im sucha failure, but that wont happen anymore.
God is willing to let me change, im willing to change:D

Reason why im doing this, reason why im gonna change, is because : IM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE LOOKING DOWN ON ME. i'll prove you wrong. I'll prove all of you that YOU ARE WRONG.

--
YESTERDAY IS YUQIBRIDVAN DAY:D off to macs and then yuqi's house then warren golf country club! Came home at 1, reason to my pigging of 5 hours in the afternoon.
Also,had tuition at 9.30am freaking early &%$?!#&@!?
So tonight i shall drink ribena and read archies and mug:)

Goodnight.
p/s: hello i spent like 2 hrs on this post ahaha soo kewl.

No comments: