Thursday, August 14, 2008

mucho sup sup,

Today was super crazy sup sup with cousin.

It was a whole day home kinda thing where you can throw your things all over the room and watch korean dramas. And also best part is, tying your cousin's hair, trying lots and lots of styles. Weird, funny kinds. Totally sup cool! Full House is something i've watched over and over again, but whats the harm of watching one more time? Just love the romantic parts<3! And I used to think korean dramas was a waste of time, now im hooked to the 10pm show on channel U everyday. Plus its like an automatically kind of thing to step into my cousin's room and on Full House when im in gramps place. Hmm, like a not bad. Enjoying life yet, its time for me to wake up and face reality of, STUDYING. I did it! I studied yesterday night(after the show,of course.) and today afternoon. I admit to talking alot while studying but i managed to remember keywords and useful stuffs for upcoming tests:)

Its like, why not? I've got reward for every test well done.

:)))

Next thing im looking forward to is, THIS SATURDAY:D
Its been quite a while since i went out with mum and this saturday we'll be going out together again. Will be dropping by for dental appointment and then chinatown:D Sup sup exciteddddzxzx. I'll be getting my dress for the wedding! (hopefully) And i pray hard that Nat will have nothing on so she could come along!:)
Also, Saturday will be a special day for my about-2-years and still counting friend,Regina:D
Hopefully she'll be able to come out and we'll celebrate!:)

I think going to band is alittle waste of time since im not playing anything for the piece they're working on. Sucks):

Oh and i think being sad isnt a solution to anything. Even if you arent happy, act happy:)

Okay im back to full house before heading home:)
Loveszxzx, vannnnnzx.

No comments: