Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One step at a time,

It's like learning to fly, or falling in love.

School was okay, everything went fine.
"Fine", i mean.

Anyway.

Hope tomorrow gets better, :)
Plus im sooooo into http://www.sallyjanevintage.blogspot.com/ right now.
Everything, all her pictures, the whole wardrobe of hers, i want. I need. I must.
It's like a cannot-wait-to-snatch them kind. Oh my.
Teachers spoils my day.
Homework kills me now and then.
Im so tired, so so tired.

Oh Band today and guess what. Ahaha:D i finally played something.
It's ................................................... the GONG. sounds retarded right. It really looks like those ancient times in china, when mulan goes to war and a soldier or whoever will hit a big round thing.
"GOOOOONNNNNGGGG!!"
hahahahaha, +of all like.. 3-5 pieces of song sheets, the gong part only takes up less than 3/4 of a bar. Its not even a bar. Hello?! ( you may not know what da heck am i talking unless you can read notes, perhaps?)
I seriously dont know what im doing. ( or talking, somehow it sounds so screwed up.)
But like what mrs chua said, even a small part makes a great difference. Hmmmmmm.

I LOVE SIGHING DAMN IT.
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i cant sigh.


needa chill pill.

No comments: