Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Happy Heart.

Hi it'll be a long story.
Thursday

Yeah the after-school clique was busy camwhoring. :@

Saturday
Hello Maryjane.
So this is pear, mj and and andddddd strawberry.
I've got pretty sparkles, bet you're jealous. No? Yes? I'll take it as a yes.


This is the pretty preet preet pretttttyyyy heart me and cor made:)


This is the unglam me with the glamorous sparkles. chinese dance lol.


Look! It looks like E.T's coming. Okay crap. Totally not linked.

Yuri! Owned.
Yuri again, holding an "olympic torch". or is he some weird fire-eater? or glad to see the light of God? Orrrrr, E.T's coming.

I think this is prettier than the one me and cor made. Owned by...junyi?liyuan? Who made this. Definitely not that olympic torch holder/weirdo fire-eater. He's busy playing fire.

--

Okay so im done with elaborating the pictures. (though some of what i've said doesnt link to the peeks at all-.-)
Today is sunday okay okay kkkkk.
So i've been missing in action from my blog for 2 days.
I DUNNOOOO HOW TO START.
wait i must think first.

No comments: