Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fell and bruised.

I fell today. And bruised myself. My pathetic life, who will care?

So i totally had no mood to blog. But still. ):
And no mood totally no mood not in the mood NOOOO NO NO NO mood to sell any rainbow loafers shoes or whatever shit it is, seriously. Like so what if there's money. All i need is, Peace. No worries. Ice-cream. And its not like im so money-face argh. I hate it when life's like that. Its like those "i-give-you-the-vintage-dress-you-long-wanted-if-you-could-smile-for-me-but-sadly-you-cant-haha-too-bad" kind of thing. Really indescribable zxzbxbnxbzcvnc arggggghhhhh. ))))):

van : Life sucks, hate life.
eme : But this is life, and life's like that.

Went to Eme's house today, and realised she really understand me, how i feel etc. Its really great to have her around. :) Oh and she showed me a book.

" And God Cried, too." - a children's book.

Then it was time for me to go home, and cuz there's an overhead bridge im suppose to cross over to get to my bus-stop, i crossed over. Thats when i fell while walking down the stairs. ): its like a dung. Low-life kinda thing. @$%#$@$#&!$@$@#! luckily not many people was there or my face would be as red as cherry tomato.

My leg hurts nowwwww, really really really angry. ):{

Read some pages of the book "And God Cried, too" on the way home. Is God trying to tell me something? Putting me into a test to see if i love him for who he is and not love him for what he gave? Argh i really dont know man.

While others went home happy, mine's a sad one. But i really tried my best. Really.

I dont know what else to do.

EDIT//.
I AM SO TIRED OF LIFEEEEEE. i could just kill myself manzxzxz. f.

No comments: