Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blue eyes!
Tomorrow, after tomorrow, the day after tomorrow.
After 2 weeks of crazy studying , im sane. But after 2 weeks of crazy studying, what do i get?
FREEDOM.
I really really really pray pray prayzzzzz that i'll get promotedzxz. And i will, i guess.
exam's tomorrow.
Sigh. All the best, me.
Anyway. I've got a date on flyday, and saturdayz, and sunday. Everyday.
everyday is fleedom. everydayyyyyyy. out out and out:)
Me cant wait, i is a cant wait!
11 more days to my birthday, and afew more weeks to japan!
Bunking with lim + yap, gawd :O its gonna be damn noisy.
Winter shopping! Me is an even happy kidz.
Lunch with lim + yap today, laughed like mad shit. Yap is a funny, Lim is a more funny. I is a crazy. We is a crazyyyy mad insane soon-to-be bunkers!
And i was surprised that mrs.chua didnt scold me or anything, or even kicked me out of the concert! Im so glad, i is a must to practice hard.
I hate the entertainer, frigging difficult. And mamamia, and sunken village..and all the weird songs. I hate to play the gong, cause its just a note in a 3 piece song sheet, and it makes me feel..weird.
JAPAN JAPAN I WANT YOUUUUUUUU!
everything's fine, and everything's fine.
Im happy and happy and happy.
Though the devil's always looking for trouble,
and can make me sad sad and more sad anytime,
I dont mind, really dont mind, dont really mind.
At least for now, i think, yeah now.
Its been raining, and raining, and i like it raining.
Okay, im ending off with this :
Date: 23 November
Colour: Bordeaux (wine colour)
Traits: Spiritual, appealing, wise
If you were born on this day:
Many of you are born as old souls, carrying a certain amount of knowledge that takes others a lifetime to discover or understand. Staying flexible and detached is important to your evolution. Being free to study and learn and to connect with a wide range of people brings out the best in you. Success comes easily through discipline and enthusiasm.
Really?
xoxoxooxoxoxo, im hungry.

No comments: