Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Commit Suicide? If it really happens. Im scared, very scared. I tried staying calm, but no its not so easy, it had never been easy. Not easy to relax, not easy to think im confident, not easy to have confidence. So what if i've prayed so hard every single day? So what? SO WHAT? Not everything's bout miracles, i tried to believe in miracles, but what if miracles dont happen? Because i tried once, and it didnt happen. So many whats ifs but i have no choice. Call me paranoid, say im thinking too much, but i really can't help it. You have no idea how i feel. How awful i've been feeling ever since my world came crashing down. Because once i got hold of what i'll be getting hold, the answer might just allow me to break down, break down into tears of joy/tears of sorrow. How?

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMAHHHH<3! my mum's better than yours.

WOOD'S restaurant and bar is just Marvellous. Incredible. Delicious.
The surrounding, ambience, the fine dining. The over two hundred bucks dinner was really worth it. Specially the Sirloin Steak. Mmmmm. :) Dessert was great too.
And i finally finally finally get my beanie for japan trip. How cool is that.

I may be considered lucky, cause i have everything i wanted. Cause my parents could give me what i want, but then, if i have a choice, i wouldnt want them all. I just wanna get ______. I can give up everything. Really. Sometimes i think i dont deserve this.

And i dont want, simply dont want tomorrow to come. Im far more afraid than just afraid. Shit. I dont know why from the start i've already been saying im scared, but i really am scared. :(

I HATE IT. HATE IT SO MUCH. and i thank God for today. Everyday.

z?

No comments: