Saturday, November 15, 2008

Green Gentleman.

STRESSSSSSSSSBALLLLLL!

yesterday was HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA -*yawn*- hahahahahahahah day.
Like really, DONT watch The Carrot Cake Conversations.
You could give it a try, noone's stopping you. Your 10 bucks would go down the drain.

I was late for like an hour or more(as usual), and i thank god that Nat's still breathing despite me making her wait. Then, we went to get movie tickets! Which movie to watch, what is nice, and the earliest, was The Carrot Cake Conversations. The name totally conned us both cause we thought it would be a comedy, like someone fighting over carrot cake or talking bout carrot cake. We were wrong, really. It was pretty, well really and totally, B-O-R-I-N-G. The whole theatre was empty, not more than 10 people. Yeah, we both were the only ones at the top row. We laughed, and ate our nachos really loud, cause noone really bothered. There wasnt anyone who will be bothered by it. Except for afew people who doesnt seem to care sitting in front of us. Show started, got pretty excited and almost finished our nachos even before the show started.
Guess what? You pay to sleep there. We paid to point our middle fingers on that big screen.
Sit there and watch an actor and an actress stay silent for at least 3 mins in the car. Wtf? More more more boring parts, dont wanna spoil the show, go watch! GO GO. hahaha kidding. I already said DONT in the beginning. Subway not long after! And cold storage!

Hehehe i just love hanging out with bestest. (L) And something really embarrassing happened to me. @_____@

Plans :
Wednesday - char!
Thursday - M.M.M.M.
Fri - J?
Sat - CG! and zzzzz.
Sun - OMG MY BIRTHDAY.

HOORAYYYYYY im gonna bake cookiessssss! Bye.

Z!!!!!!!!!!!! i scream for you HAHAHA.

Last thing : HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPO! :D

Things have changed for me, and that’s okay.
I feel the same, I’m on my way, and I say.

No comments: