Saturday, November 22, 2008

HELLO I SO LOVE TODAY even though i didnt get any dresses/skirts/bag.
And i (L) qi mummy my shoes japanese food vintage bags the attic skirts dresses more more more. I dont usually go shopping nor love shopping but people do change:) Man, i've got so many things to buy. $$$$ there goes my moneh $$$$.

I cant wait to get my ass to haji lane cause im gonna get everything that's sold there. (if imma millionair/bf is.) HAHA. I mean the stuffs are all so vintagey i heart themmmm.

And mummy got me a new pair of flats :))) They've got crab prints on it. :)))
i want stuffs that's sold in The Attic. :( moneh moneh come to meeeee, monday!

TWO more days to my birthday. HMMMMM.

and mah cameraaaa + new handphlone + podie'o earpiece + contact lennns! quick come to mummy! Mummy'll take good care of you allzxz. Smooooch(L)(K)

HAHA enough nonsense. No they're not nonsense actually.

xoxo, all my love.

Thank you cousin!
For your lovely heart bracelet bought from vienna!
And thanks for your treat:)
I heart you and sunday! Peekturessss!
Love.
:)

No comments: