Sunday, November 23, 2008

popo's house:Dpopo's house again! Lol. (my face looks blur but nevermind:) Credits to jingqi hahaha)

Okay so its a day gone, my birthday's gone and its time i wait for another year to pass before its my birthday again. Sigh.

That also mean something : a year older. which means..greater responsibility?


Anyway! I totally cant wait for tomor. (inserts happy faces!)
Because i'll be making my posb card $$$$ hehehehe and get winter clothings novels podie'o earpiece contact lens(?) camera handphlone and omg, bbq. HAHA. i totally didnt expect any bbq thingy but tomor tomor i'll just look out for tomor events! From my mom my bestfriend and my friendssss!

Oh i wanna thank the people who wished me a very happy birthday! Thanks people<33333!>
( im sorry i couldnt list everyone out cause i dont think i can remember who wished me lol, but i love you all so dont worry :D) p/s and those who texted me i kept every one of them. :D

Also, i wanna sincerely apologise to lim and yap, i know you both have been expecting me to appear before your very eyes during band prac yes i know you all miss me ): HAHA. But im sorry i didnt go for band on thurs and neither am i going tomor ): Im sorry, but i promise the next next band prac i'll go :D and i know that Mrs.Chua might not be happy with me not going cause i totally screw The Entertainer lol. Shit. Sigh):

Thank you to you moron for coming to my house downstairs to talk + pass me the prezzie HAHA. :D thanks manzxz.
And thank you Junyi for keeping my cake and kitkats in your house ytd and passing it to me today:D


A minute to 12 and its over.
okay anyway i've been quite happy since the day i got ____ and so on so yessssss, no more emo! Thank God for everything i have and for everything i am now. :)


++ PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED to know more about the Lord Jesus Christ do come and ask me hehehehe. :D because i'll be sharing how great He is, and i think everyone is sharing bout it (those that i know who's in church) so yeah:)

12.03 am sigh its over.

TOMORRRRR:D

and you ): I miss you so much! Hopefully it'll all end soon:) Love.

okay see yaw people xoxo, all my love vannnnn!

No comments: