Thursday, November 20, 2008

SOOOOOOO today's not bad not bad.

Hehehe, i was late AGAIN. I know i know, i cant help it, and i know i cant scold the bus driver for taking so long that i had to drop off and take the train instead. Sigh. Anyway, went to sentosa to find nat and rich! (L) and lovelle went home to open the door for her bro (?!?) soooo i didnt get to see her today): Palawan's so much better than siloso(i think?) Had quite alot of fun.
"Best" part : The girls took my clothes away. Leaving me with only fbt and bikini(!) Sadly.

Pizza afterthat and home sweet home! Except that i didnt go home, but went downstairs to find A.W.J instead. HAHAHA.

Afew things i needa do during this holidays :

1) GROW FAT EAT MORE gain weight grow fat gain weight grow fat.
-please please please please plzplzplzplzplz im weird yes pleaseeee.

2) Speak CHINESE.
- haha this is lame but china's upgrading and im a chinese afterall.

3) $pend le$$ money.
- but still spend money!

4) Save the trees.
- During 2008 I used up about an estimated 2000 sheets of A4-sized paper, solely for personal doodling purposes. I shall strive to halve that amount for this year's consummation.

5) Grow to be at least 160cm.
- I want to be tall I like to be tall and because talking to taller people saddens me.

6) Procrastinate less.
- I am a sorry, sorry victim. Help.

HAHA, there's more but im too lazy to think.

:)

No comments: