Monday, December 22, 2008

First and more to go.

HAPPY FIRST MONTH. (L)
I found myself while busy loving you. Thanks for all the surprises, expected/unexpected. The lameness in you which cannot be gotten rid off makes me love you even more. The way you said nothing after calling my name and the way you copy me(unintentionally) in whatever thing i say or do makes you silly yet irresistable. Stars shine brighter somehow and planes are attracted to you whenever you come to my place. Perhaps they want you to love them like how you love me.
All in all, I love you and i know there's more to come. There's more airtalking/airsmiling/airlaughing/airthinking than these. And i (L) you because you make me laugh like a siao char bor. Thanks honey! Always my Sex God Boyfriend. (angus,thongs and perfect snogging) HAHA:D

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING TOMORROW!

p/s and thanks for new moon. First my new moon's lost and left in Japan, now its back in a brand new wrapper, from you and only you. I love you! And i can start continueing twilight's whole series plus rant bout Edward Cullen again. Definitely happy ending.

No comments: