Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How?

AWAY, 10dec to 17dec.

Im not done with packing my black humongous(not really) lugguage. Fact is, i dont really know how to. Everything depends on mom. Im so eggcited yet so scared for the trip. Its gonna be a long seven days. Will i die there? Or...what if i fall ill since the weather's so so so frigging cold and im already ill in sg with the humid weather? Or what if my new phone's lost, drop in toilet bowl etc etc..or what if someone steal my camera..or i left it in the hotel or something? Or what if, I forgot to bring my passport. Gawd. I should stop worrying and just start enjoying.

Band today! For once, i wasnt late, AT ALL. actually was late for like 33 seconds? Cause i went opposite to get hamburger gummies and green tea:) But whatever. Basically practice and go through the songs needed for japan trip, hajimemashite! HAI HAI HAI! then camwhored all the way. Lim is spastic. So is Cally. I too, of course. We the retarded kids, japan is gonna be a huge camera bomb! We gonna go bombing click click click! Peeeektures all the way even when we're in our pyjamas! :DDDDD

Town with yap, bitch bout bitches and gossip talks. We got the same bottles for japan trip and i finally got the second book of twilight, new moon! Unexpected. Its gonna be reading in the plane. And art friend for name cards, we are nice people who's gonna do name cards for kinkies! (i havent even started making one, lolololllll:D)

An hour with moron.

and i realised there's still so much i need to know about you. I dont know why, am i starting to doubt you? No, it couldnt be. I cant bear to anyway. Its hard. You asked me once, to think bout how/what/who you really are before listening to what others have to say bout you, and i know you've changed. But still, i want all truth. So hard to speak up for you when i cant even answer the question someone asked bout you. I just want you so badly now.

Oh no, its tomorrow! SO FAST. im really eggcited. im gonna bring back boxes and boxes of pocky! :)))))

percussion really sucks sometimes...but rawk most of the times:) Hear from me when im back, its gonna be a long story.

XOXOXOXO, ALL MY LOVEEEEEEEEEEE, van.

No comments: