Monday, December 8, 2008

We rust, one day.

Im done with showing off(not), hahahaha.

Anyway. Chinatown stinks, the chinese medicine and stuffs..especially the oilments. Hell stinky. But dad says its a tradition or something(??). The herbs and stuffs, good for health.(???) Crowded on a public holiday, squeezing here and there. We went to chinatown, dad mom and me, to go look for boots and socks and money changer. It was horrible at first, till I finally got my boots socks stockings disposable underwear(lol) and bonus long sleeve shirt. ^^ heheh. But but but i was forced to gobble down a tall bottle of chinese medicine which took me 2 hours to finish it. (thanks to never curable flu)

All in all chinatown was not bad la, though abit louyapok. :@@@

12 pm to be in school for band. BEST!
Warning : i havent pack my lugguage lol:D

"Dont leave me," I cried, an irrational surge of panic flooding through me. I couldn't let him go - he might disappear from me again.

I think i caused my parents to spend alot, far too much. I think...im officially financially broke.

And twilight is killing me. Edward cullen reminds me of you. It's you i think about so often, every single day.

Off to packing! I hope my luggauge wont be so heavy, and screwedddd:@@
allllllll my love! (L)

No comments: