Thursday, December 25, 2008

party!

I forgot to say, my family had a party last last night. No...last night.

And i think my gramps are kinda cute:D
because they drink and never get drunk, always listening to christmas carols and singing to their hearts' content. Hmm.

Its half an hour to the end of jesus's birthday! Everything passes by so quickly, sigh.

On a lighter note, will be going to town tomor with val and auntyjo! Which also spells shopping and good bites:))) Class bbq? I dont know. I just cant wait.

Lim take very long to pangsai ):

p/s : Note from SAE : " Hi vanessa, still remember me? I am from kinki university percussion. I am not you and am lonely. Today is christmas. Is everything done?"
( i really dont get "i am not you and am lonely", lim, does she really mean she misses me? lol)

No comments: