Tuesday, December 2, 2008

indecisive.

Sometimes i dont know how to start.

My holidays have been mostly occupied by s2e (which ended but took up 2 weeks) and band. And you have no idea how much i hated band, still hating band. I go for the sake of friends percussion and japan. But really, band sucks this much. -

Mrs Chua, i know you detest me, and i know how useless i am to the band.(not that useless actually) But yknow that you dont have to criticize me infront of the whole band cause you really drive me up the wall and you make me feel like boxing/punching/slapping you etc. Please get your facts right, perhaps you couldnt see clearly what i was doing. Dyou know you were actually sitting quite far from the section area? You think you can see so clearly that you actually saw me talking which is not true? I turned to take my stuff and you thought i was talking so you SAID I AM TALKING AND SO CALLED SCOLDED ME INFRONT OF THE WHOLE FREAKING BAND?! Okay so all in all cut short you scolded me for something i had not done and you even said i wasnt paying attention to you, saying i didnt look at you. Arent i suppose to read the scores to play my parts? I dont have many pairs of eyes, only one. I cant look at the score and look at you at the same time. Im not pro in any of these stuffs and perhaps you could just choose who you want to play my part. I resign, really. (I wish i could) I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT man.
Sigh. Afterall writing this crap long message, its a guarantee that you wont come to this site anyway. Who knows if you'll even use the computer or not.

Talking bout that really makes me mad. I signed out halfway during band, couldnt continue anymore.

I wasted my afternoon taking a nap and reading twilight, not bad actually, worth it. Then boyflen in the evening. :)

And something bout twilight. I used to hate people who read twilight, cause i think its kinda crazy for people to go crazy bout the characters in a book, especially the character bout a guy called Edward Cullen. But now, im sort of starting to go insane over him, i mean why? Why go mad bout something/someone that doesnt even exist? Something that someone made up. Im starting to fall in love with twilight, really. Fascinating.

There's so many things i wanna blog about, but whenever i start typing, i just couldnt remember what i wanna blog about. Guess i shall just end here and help potato with his new blogskin. :)

have a hearty night:)

two more days, why am i even counting down? One more, one more. Just one more.

No comments: