Sunday, December 21, 2008

POKGAI

Visions so insane,
Travel unraveling through my brain,
Cold when I am denied it,
Your light is ultraviolet,
Ultraviolet.

X'mas bash was sane sane sane fun fun fun God God God I (L) GOD.

And im still very sad about my peekturesssss not being able to be uploaded in the comp))))):
This is bad, very bad.

On a lighter note, ARE YOU EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS??
I am, cause its bout God and well....PREZZIES!! Exchanging timeeeeee. Presents here presents there presents everywhere right under the christmas treeee :))))
and im more excited bout the christmas shopping part.

SHIT SWEETS FOR YOU COUSINS. im sorry there's nothing better cause shopping wasn't everything. ): but its nice you'll see it later!

This is something i think my mum thought she's being funny. :@
I wrote this on the whiteboard(after we quarrelled) :
SHUT UP LAR! NOISY! STUPID.
And she added(while im on my way to x'mas bash) :
SHUT UP LAR van! NOISY! STUPID van.

so not funny. kudaSAI. I love saying pokgai to people now.
random.

No comments: