Tuesday, January 6, 2009

eyebags

Everyday is hell. Its waking up at 5.30am(5 mins often spent nua-ing) and be seated in the school bus by 6.05am. I AM DYING. My eyebags are getting more prominent(?!) and i look dead. My hair's messy and i get fustrated tying them over and over again early in the morning. I just wanna drop dead and sleep. S.L.E.E.P!!!!! Im sleep-deprived. Shitz. I look bad in pictures too. HOW? DIE AH, tomorrow's photoshoot, for IC(?) Damn.

1 grey booking in chinese class. Why? WHY? WHY?! Cuz' im late for 4/5 mins. Kanasai.
Town with evan, bought my toy wallet. Now I is BROKE.
5.30am - 6.30pm. Band officially ends around 6. Please attend my funeral tomor, will be expecting some of you all. Reason : Died of exhaustion. Miss me yeah?
Lastly, pictures that contain my dung face.

yes i look like shit, wont you love me anymore?

No comments: