Tuesday, January 27, 2009

forsake.

I want to write stories.

My dream was horrifying.
Witches + rubberbands and satay sticks as arrows + im flying + running away from a strange mad woman + asking the king if he love me + he says he's my father o___O + he asked me to learn guitar from some random guy.

Sigh. Dreams are meant to be weird. I knew i had to wake up, but i couldnt wake up. Till it was enough to scare me out of my wits. Then i open my eyes. All it takes to break a dream is to open your eyes. Its still so clear in my mind. I really dont like it.

Anyhow.

Angbaos! HAHAHAHAHA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ sadly my camera's still in coma so no pictures):
My relatives are kinda rich, bungalows and terrace houses. Proud and humble, pretty and ugly, generous and thrifty, oh welllllllllll. Still have money, who cares:P Kay kidding but yeah i wanna live in their huge homes. Or maybe not, im fine with mine.

K LUNCH byez.

No comments: