Friday, January 16, 2009

FYI : We dont look alike. Esther is esther, and I is I, Van. Im the one with the big geeky specs, mind you.

FLOWER POWEERRRRRRRRR everything flower top to toe flowers flowers flowers my bracelets are flowers my shirt has a flower logo my skirt's full of vintagey flower pattern my hairband's flowery YES I LOVE FLOWER POWER. GO GO GO! HAHAHA.

I know, i dont look sick. Nor do i sound sick, but why look sick? Looking sick in peektures are bad. So alittle blusher and lip gloss makes the picture look perfect:) (and even more perfect when you have perfect skin, no pimples! *im not trying to haolian here hor.)

Thanks to everyone who asked me to get well soon, i really hope by saying get well soon I'll really get well soon, but life isnt like this. ): I've been in and out of the toilet for like dunno how many times, it's just fustrating. Also, esther my hot hot pepper(er?..HAHA) agreed to take me to the doctor so i wont have to face the doctor alone. Thanks hon! Bestest.

I so regretted not going to school, because there's an outing with yap lim qi +++ more after band today. Yet, i get to spend time with muaahahahaha zzzzzz! :D not a bad thing, a very good thing in fact:) i love z, so damn damn damn friggin' much.

OKAYYYYYY i is a tired so im hitting the darn sack now.

No comments: