Saturday, January 3, 2009

laughing prata

Kay i've made my resolutions for like 3 times today.
1) Home while listening to class 98.7 FM LOL!(addicted addicted o___O)
2) Small group
3) Cell group

HAHA! And i think my useless resos are all quite cool.
One of them is, LOVE CHINESE! and and, grow taller. AND AND AND!! fatter. And procrastinate less. And look good in class pictures(all pictures actually). And save money. And save the trees by not wasting paper lol. And grow more in God. Go church every saturday. Hahaha, dont waste moneh buying unnecessary things. Be in top 10 in class. No conflicts. Nicer handwriting. (LOL?) Not abandon my bought-from-borders-as-a-x'mas-gift book. Better bondage with family. Last long with Z?(duh). Do quiet time everyday. Read the bible. AIYA AND MORE.

Making useless resos are better than not making any at all. Right? Yes.

Also, i think i need to start working on who i wanna thank for 2008 now. No, tomorrow better.

CHURCH TODAY! Late as usual, sigh. One more to add in my resolution's list : BE PUNCTUAL.
Blah blah, z and my cell went to the same place to had our dinner. HAHA, fated? Then anyway, ruth, cor, ing, tiffany and me had supper at macs afterthat. Tiff went home soon after and the four of us started slacking. We tried making each other laugh and ruth kept going HA-HA-HA in her weird voice. Then cor started forming some stupid game bout trying to make someone laugh without laughing herself. I, the coolest, remained smsing Z. :D HAHAHA. Today was practically laughing prata day.

SO SHAGGED. Maths tuition at 9.30am in the morning was a horror.
Memoirs of a Geisha later? I hope my eyelids can take it.

I miss Z like a mad. ;P

K BYE.
p/s thanks liyuan and junyi for new year's gift! God bless. :)
p/p/s ERM can anyone tell me is there prayer meeting on thurs? lol.

edit :
thanks junyi for answering my second p/s. HAHA.

No comments: