Sunday, January 18, 2009

MWAHZZZZ.

I eat alot. I read alot. I smile alot. I cry alot. I laugh alot. I talk alot. I scream alot. I crap alot. You can ask my mum. Or my dad. Or anyone who knows me(well). Oh and, i "random" alot. Can see by reading this few sentences. This is me. You cant change me.

Town with mum today. We spend a bomb. Many bombs to be exact. $$$$$$ fly away.~~~
Guess what i spend on?
YES, THIS. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH :DDDDDDDD omg can! I love love love luvluvluvluvvvvvvv it like madzzxz. It's in purple too, my goshdamn fav colour. Mum's the best, whenever she's not screaming or yelling. (and whenever she's spending $$$, on me!) So good to be the only child, call me a spoilt brat. I dont friggin care.

HAHA! corrinne's gonna kill me. She already asked me to go and die. muahahahahahahahahaaaaaa:D Happy to the maxxxxxx.
Then we had muddy mudpie, despite doctor's warning of avoiding anything that concerns milk which is, ice-cream. I mean, who cares! I dont mind having diarrhoea again(not really, touch all materials) as long as there's mudpieeeeee mudpie mudpie to eat.
Kay then met z!<3 Z is a bomb, i heart z Z z Z z Z!

Time to hit the sackkkkkkkkkk with a :) MWAHHZXZ.

p/s HAHAHA yes i love playing 'sell things' with you pep!

p/p/s New moon makes you cry right? No? I cried laaaaa dungness.


EDIT: MY CAMERA DIED ON ME DAMN IT. :@@@@@@

No comments: