Thursday, February 12, 2009

being random.

I used to think people who dont update their blog are kinda dead. I mean, how busy can they be? Then i realised, we can get real busy, like me, busy as a bee. Its been 4 days since i've blogged, and to think i use to blog every single day. Now, its hard to even sit down and on the com.

For the whole of dunno how many weeks, i've never slept earlier than 12 am(except for 1 or 2 days which i fell asleep while lying randomly on the bed/table) which gives me an averagely 5.5 hours of sleep or omg, even less, and in turn of which i wish was not so.
Then i'll get 15 mins of sleep in the school bus, of which was kinda disturbing cause primary school kids speak very loud, screaming shouting and whatnot. I really wonder....where on earth do they get their energy from? Are they even human? Plus ITS SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!
Weekends are no exception thanks to grace and stupid maths 9.30 in the morning. Pity me.

Anyway! Cross country tomor, oh man, van's a mascot! HAHA, that's like a miracle? Hopefully i will get my ass to chinese garden by 7.15am tomorrrrr. :)

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING FOR 4 DAYS :
monday lovelle and I baked cookies.
tuesday I and lovelle worked out in da gym gym gym.
wednesday I baked muffins.
thursday I go around people handing out van's homemade choco muffins.
friday I know whats gonna happen. Cross country and i'll be dead shag, then sentosa or some weird place with the percussion!

In case Im not gonna use the com tomorrr, look here yuqi and plankton!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE! :)))))) [13 febbbbb]
been in my life, making my life great/sour/sweet, love y'all!

Gym was mad, drenched in my own sweat.
I think my muffins are real de-li-cioussssss.
I know im being random.

GYM EVERY TUESDAY! Okay bye!
(btw im not losing fats, i just wannnna build myself up. I HATE PEOPLE WHO GO ON A STUPID DIET @$#%@%#!#$! or keeps complaining they're fat etc. Yeah man if you keep saying you are fat, you are really fat. Then thats too bad. )
z, yours are abs not fatszxz. HAHA.

p/s how do you get rid of eyebags? Mine's too prominent.
Prominent reminds me of somebody whom i've lost.

No comments: