Sunday, February 1, 2009

owned


How does it feels like to be that number 1?
Stayed home spending hours on the phone and playing msn games with Z today. Kept owning each other but seriously, z's some reversi pro kia. Or maybe it was just I who's so lousy at it. Takes time, and brains. My brain's kinda haywired today thanks to maths tuition. Urgh.
xanga.com/number6thlove! Its been kinda abandoned so i revive it by posting random stuffs.
Addicted to "While I'm Waiting" from fireproof. Sigh. Life's been boring but what else.
I GOT OWNED! by z in reversi uno and minesweeper flags, terribly T___T what else? I think there's more. Jigsaw puzzle?
Flower soaking in the rain, dreamer waiting for the sun.
Tell me its not monday again. Monday equals to monday blues. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! shucks.
I need to head down town soon.

No comments: