Wednesday, March 4, 2009

note

What is happening to me? To percussion, the one and only section with people i love so much? To my dreadful life?

To percussion -
Hey guys, though i didnt go for band for like dunno how many weeks/practices/months already, im still very much updated bout what is happening during practices and i know you guys have put in lots of effort for this year's syf. I have no idea this became so bad that the section will be pulling the whole band down..but fret not cause you guys still rock like how you guys always do! I'll pray for you guys and i'll pray for myself to go for practices toooo!

Lim cheer up alright. After hearing what b said about you looking really disappointed, i cant help but feel sad too. I know you've been trying your best to ask the percussionists to come for practices, encouraging us all, and trying your very best to prove to mrs chua that we can all do it. Sorry if we disappoint you, and i know how it feels to hear what mrs chua said bout us(bad stuffs still) all in front of the whole band, especially when you are the section leader. CHEER UP! we'll all do it, and i promise i'll come for practices more often. Where's the cheerful lim i used to know?:)

Yap, never failed to teach me the notes on the xylophone, do come to church more often yeah? Doubt you might read this but do help lim whenever you can as you guys are the so-called most pro ones already! (L) go rooftop soooon!

Yuqi Dont feel lazy to go(though i always do) for practices okay! HAHA:P At least you're able to participate and played something for syf, so dont give up! :)

Brid Know you feel sian bout band and also sometimes discouraged bout it, but i'll come for practices to pei you yeah:) thanks for always asking me to go though i didnt really cared. :P (L) the sec ones are in your hands(and perhaps mine too)

Yeahhhh the rest, all the best, you guys can do it:)
I guess i must go for band already, this is keeling us all.

AND sometimes i really cant be bothered already.

I miss nissi salt and i must not backslide.
I miss nissi salt and i must not backslide.
I miss nissi salt and i must not backslide.
(x10000000000000000)

I wanna watch van helsing and v for vendetta.

I will not be going to school tomorrow because someone just passed away. Someone deep in my heart.(somehow) rest in peace. So dont bother ruining my day. When someone dies you wont want to know how hurt it is.

------------------------------------------------------------
5 o' clock and a fire escape symphony,
Spilling out across the road and the square,
And the sky's the same. as youre alone, do you think of me?
Do the parks, and trees, and the leaves, reach you, there?
After the rain, in the lonely hour as he haunts me, calling out,
Again and again.
Sophia, Sophia, I'm burning, I'm burning.
It's a fire, it's a fire,
I cannot put out,
Sophia, Sophia,
I'm learning that some things,
I can't go without and one of them is him.
And now I walk these streets like a stranger in my home town,
Learn the language, form the words when I speak,
But he changed me, I'm his ghost since he came around,
And now I count the hours and the days in the weeks.
Passion and silence,
Every word, every line, a measure,
It's the science of the soul,
And his books, they breathe a reason and now I wanna know

No comments: