Monday, March 2, 2009

sigh.

I cant stand ed. Get on my nerves sometimes.
No, most of the time. Sigh.

On a lighter note, i need a break. Bring me somewhere nice.

--
How does it feel like to be left out in the cold, betrayed by the wind and frozen by the snow?
How does it feel like to feel your heart shatter, once and for all, never patching back?
How does it feel like to scream through the pillows, never been heard and never been saved?

I feel the sense of great loss and and betrayal, by whom i do not know, yet feel the piercings of them all. The words i used which i dont know, the words i used which i feel so, the words that i can never understand but use them still. I have no idea what this all means but i just want whom i do not know to get lost, away from my life. If it's something miserable you're going to do to me, why do you even bother? For i have never offend the sun, why must it shine so brightly and start blinding me? For the wind i leave alone, it has no right to blow me away.

The fat and the tall i always see, i have nothing against you thee. Why must you do this to me?
---

You'll get nothing by being an eyesore. - unknown

(hahahahaha z you know who im referring to)

No comments: