Friday, April 10, 2009

:)

this is a damn nice, must watch.
Im using a laptop which usually pisses me off because there's no peektures for me to post. Sigh.
Anyway this week's been quite fun and i think i went out like..practically everyday. ( No larh most days) Tian ah.

Starting off with last saturdayyyyy : SHOPPING WITH MUM! Can you believe it, she bought like really many things for me. Which is like..???? (she dont usually buy that much stuffs for me) kkkk then we had tcc for lunch yippeee i like tcc alot 8))))

Sunday : went to town + vivo with z to look for my converse & havaianas & purse. I needed a purse real badly (and still needing it) but i couldnt find any. Im glad i've got my havaianas and converse though:)

Shit 1 more hour to 3 hours of math tuition. Damn grace!
Monday : STAYED HOME. Not bad.

Tuesday : Plaza sing + cathay + East coast park. This is the day when i embarrassed myself during eng class cause ann made me fall off the chair.

Wed : uh, home?

Thurs : HANDSOME SUIT + pepper lunch again lol 8) @ town.

TODAY : Hopefully i'll survive through the 3 hours of maths then off for cycling at east coast;)
Also...
It's Good Friday today;) Try to read the bible and prayyyy kkzzzzz.

After not using the computer for several days, it seems like i'll either have nothing to blog, or lazy to blog, or just blog bout my doings, or cant be bothered at all. I dont understand how can i blog almost everyday last time.

Last thing i wanna say :

I want this to be my baby!

And, i love Z alot. (L)(L)(L) 8D

No comments: