Sunday, April 12, 2009

lullaby

☻/
/▌
/\ this is bob copy and paste him and he'll take over youtube (???)


Changed my blogskin again cause some people claim that it's untidy. >=(
This new clothing has a flowery pattern that look like rafflesia or something similar to that, that stinks real badly(if you got pay attention during some social studies class in primary school. Or was it science?? anyhow, crap) But its nice right? Ya ya :)


I WANNA DO PRAISE AND WORSHIP! for cell;) oh man i really want! I wanna go church not only for God but to serve God by doing something. :) I feel so holy after going to church. Its kinda sad to know that im backsliding >=( Oh oh then me corr ruth liyuan alden and rory had ice kachang after cell. 8) It was kinda fun to crap and joke and hang out. Sadly quite a number left after dinner.


I WANT TO EAT MELON ICE-CREAM.
corrinnnnnnnneeeeeeee why dont have anymore!!!!!!! arghzxzzx.z


Go check this out, http://en.akinator.com/ cause its really amazing. I dont know how it works but. HAHA. try try.


Okay im currently on the phone with z, and i know he's feeling abit cranked up cause im not concentrating on him but more on this so i shall stop now;) Goodnight everyone! Sweet dreams and kiss my ass goodbye!

No comments: