Saturday, April 18, 2009

wild honey amber


I like yesterday cause i had lunch with lim yap yuqi and brid at Ikea:) Its been a long time since we hang out together, so it was really cool. We laughed really loud and such. I like!
Then i went to meet Z at town to watch 17 again. Zac Efron was gooood. Haha 8) But z was tired cause he had dragonboat training earlier on):
-
Today i wasnt feeling that well but still made it to church(super late) so im kinda proud of myself! I told myself i must do masterlife. I have to. I need to get closer to God.
-
I dread tomorrow and i really abhore tuition. (like ruth, hahaha) Seriously, i dont like it at all. Who likes? Nerds? Oh and talking bout nerds.. thanks lesean for the nerds! :) It really keeps me hanging on when im about to sleep in class.
-
laoshi : wei she me zhao bu dao na ge ke shi? (in chinese)
I : wo..wo..bbbbu dd..dong. Wo zhao..zhao..zhao quan bu de di..di what ar? oh di fang.. dan shi zhao bu dao.(in chinese)
clarence : HAHA!! SHE STRUGGLING TO EXPLAIN TO TEACHER LEH LOL. eh van, your chinese super man!
....
-
Okay not that funny but if you were there you would be like...laughing? I know my chinese aint very good (in fact, not good at all) but im trying. I JUST DETEST CHINESE. Mickon says its an art cause of its chinese characters but i think its just bloody bullshit. Sorry ancestors.

Oh and last thing, my popo made another baobao for me HAHAHA. I LIKE! 8)))))))
another added to the 3 i have. One baobao dying already cause the insides are like super soft and it feels like nothing when you hug it. But i still love it(L)(L)(L) i will never ever abandon my baobao(s) one :-) HAHA.
*baobao = pillow


okay sayonara~~~
edit you are the best thing that has ever happen to me. And still are. I love you z. :-) :-) :-) ALOT. (and i do this on my own free will)

No comments: