Saturday, May 16, 2009

:-)

On thursday my mom me and Z had sakae for dinner. Was really goooooodddddd. (L)
On Friday me and Z went to harbourfront for dinner. (L)
Today i skipped church and most likely will be staying home.

Though everything went fine and well, i feel alittle deprived of what i yearn to do. Fun things like chilling out with my group of friends, going to places different from where i always go, something more fun and adventurous.

June holidays are soon to come, but have to go through a week of tests first. Suddenly all the tests starts bombarding out, argh. But other than that, we can all look forward to the holidays :-)

:-)

I really dont want to skip church, really want to go back to the good ol' days with cell ppl and to God. But i totally have no mood for it at all. screw it.

Oh and its really funny and retarded to think back on how mel me ann dawn nat often run back to the classroom shouting and screaming "the last one's a pig!" HAHAHA miss you girls sometimes :-))

No comments: